Monday, May 27, 2013

On the Gulu Streets, Uganda

I am fascinated with the fact that Uganda has the largest amount of twins I have ever seen in any African country I have visited. Not only are there a huge amount of human twins, there are many animals that produce twins, such as twin goats, sheep and cattle.
(Must be something in the White Nile waters!)

What I love is how the parents of twins in Uganda dress their children so beautifully, right down to colour coordinating their shoes.
 

©Susan Cook-Jahme, Freelance Writer
 
Read my Blogs:
“Like” me:
Buy Wallabok Wear:


1 comment:

  1. I remember having a missionary friend from Uganda, who said the soil is so rich there, that you can plant a pig and reap a sow, maybe thats why!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from my readers, so please leave your comments.